My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a Wonderful Life!

For the past week Jerrod and I have really been trying to focus on what is truly important in our lives. I think that as parents we get caught up in the day to day monotony of things and just find ourselves going through the motions. We even lose sight of ourselves and our marriage at times. With 2 children, it makes life that much crazier, but at the same time we are twice as blessed. When Maddox was born life seemed to speed up and now since Mason's arrival, life has seemed to just happen . . . where has the time gone? But, as we stop and really focus on loving each other and building each other up, including the kids, life is that much sweeter. I love my life and love my family. God has truly blessed me! Sometimes I have to remember to simply stop and smell the roses.


Brotherly Love . . . it melts my heart!


Maddox is such a big boy . . . eating at the counter.


Look at Mason smiling in his sleep! haha


Playing and having a blast!


Helping Daddy with the yard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment