My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Daddy is our hero!

Well, after many many many hours and days of hard work in the hot sun, Jerrod has finished the playset! I know that this will be the location of many fun afternoons in the sun and Jerrod deserves a big thank you for it. It took 3 1/2 hours to take it apart, not to mention the hours to pressure wash, stain, put back together and build the barrier around it so that we could fill with wood carpet (very finely ground mulch to help make any possible falls just a little softer). I wish I had one of these in my backyard growing up . . . what fun!!!

Big thanks to Dan, Dad, Josh and Whitley for the help in various parts of this extraordinary task I put Jerrod up to. We love our friends and family!


The finished product from the front


This is the back which includes a second slide


The fort . . . which has a picnic table under it. Very Cool!


My boys having a blast. If you look close Mason is in daddy's lap hanging out too! =)


My little monkey . . . he loves climbing ladders and is too good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment