My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Go Dawgs!

Many of you have seen Maddox's Big Boy Room already, but since I just started blogging (and he is having so many big boy moments as of late), I thought I would backtrack and show it off to those of you who missed out. We gave Maddox a big boy room about 2 months before Mason arrived. We figured this would allow him time to settle into his new space. No time was needed! Maddox has loved his room from day one and made a remarkable transition! Each night we kiss him good night, tell him we love him and lay him down in his bed. The rest is history! It is lights out and he rolls over and falls asleep. Even some nights when it takes him a while to fall asleep, he stays in bed! We are so blessed and Maddox is a remarkable little boy.

Of course, the room had a UGA theme to it. We made his room one that we felt he could grow with for many years down the road. It is the ultimate Bulldog Sports Room! Check out a few of the pictures.


That football bean bag chair is his favorite.


That frog ribbits the Georgia fight song!


The knobs are balls from various sports.


I decided I would be crafty and painted the canvases on the wall for the room.


The book on the desk was signed by Vince Dooley for Maddox.

No comments:

Post a Comment