My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4 Generations Strong!

This past long weekend I took the boys to see my grandparents, their great grandparents!!! While Jerrod had to work, my mom, dad, Maddox, Mason and I loaded up the Durango and headed for Pinehurst, NC. Although it was a long car ride, especially for an active almost 2 year old, both boys did great! When we got there we had a blast. Our 4 days were full of fun and excitement. We went to the biggest playground I have ever seen, to the Pinehurst Country Club, a farm to pick strawberries, out to eat and just ran around time and enjoyed being with family! Below are a few pictures!


Me, Maddox, Mason, G.G and Grandpa Bob


Grandpa, Maddox and Mason


Maddox wearing Grandpa Bob's hat. He is ready to go golfing!


Both boys getting measured on the wall in the garage. All the grandkids and great grandkids have been measured on this wall each year for 20+ years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment