My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mason is already 2 months old!!!

I cannot believe it, but as I sit here and write this, my baby is already 2 months old. I remember Maddox growing up fast, but gosh time just seems to get faster and faster. Mason had his 2 month checkup today and the doctor said he looked perfect (but I already knew that). He is already up to 12 lbs and 8 oz. He was only 6 lbs 10 oz. when he was born! He has also gone from 18 1/2 inches at birth to 23 1/2 inches. Amazing!!! I think he is trying to race with Maddox because he too was a cute little chunk when he was a baby. What can I say, I birth small babies, but they fatten up fast. Someone told me a few weeks ago that I must have cream in my milk. He has also really started "talking" and showing many expressions. He is such a great baby.


Smiling at mommy!


He just loves his Baby Einstein play mat.


Camo shirt that says "My first tree stand" and shows a picture of a highchair. So cute!


All the fun wore Mason out.


Hanging out with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment