My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Friday, May 8, 2009

What a Morning!

Do you ever have a morning that you wish you could either forget about or rewind and start over? That is the kind of morning we had here at the Wall house. Jerrod was at work and between whining, crying, injuries and lack of sleep I could have ripped my hair out. But, as moms we just keep on chugging along. And, in the midst of it all we see a glimpse of the reason we do it day after day. How sweet it is to see the love between your two boys . . . brotherly love! Sometimes we lose sight of what is truly important in life, but through the fog, we can see if we try!


Sweet (and smothering) kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment