My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving on up!

Maddox has attended preschool at Lost Mountain Baptist Church this year. It allowed him some kid time and me some "get things done" time. I thought as a stay at home mom I would have time to do things . . . boy was I wrong. There is so much to do, always! But, the school year has ended and summer has arrived. He will be moving on up to the 2 year old class next year. I know he is looking forward to it because he continues to ask about school every day.

Last Wednesday we had his end of the year party. Jerrod, Mason and I went and hung out. They had playtime, decorated their tablecloth (paper) for the party and we had pizza, fruit cups and cookies . . . a child's delight for lunch! It is amazing how fast children grow.


Playing with Mrs. Susan


Go Fish


The party tired Mason out!


Coloring the tablecloth


Maddox and Sydney eating

No comments:

Post a Comment