My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's not even Mother's Day Yet!

Here it is the Saturday before Mother's Day and I am so blessed! As a mom of two little boys, the burden of Mother's Day falls right onto the shoulders of daddy, Jerrod. We are all too busy for our own good these days, but lately Jerrod has been extremely busy. This is somewhat my fault since I had the idea of purchasing the new (used) playset. But, no complaints. And today as he works outside trying to get things put together so Maddox can play, a package is delivered for none other than me. It was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The card simply stated "Happy Mother's Day! From, Your Boys". . . HOW SWEET!!!! In the midst of our crazy world, Jerrod made sure that I felt special for Mother's Day. He is a blessing from God (even if I do not always tell him that).

That is not the only bouquet I received this Mother's Day. My sweet little Maddox made me a bouquet of flowers in school made of his tiny little hands. I will cherish that forever! I know if Mason could have, he would have made me one too. Oh, what fun next year will be as they both make me sweet little treasures!

Even though I do not always say it (or act it . . . yes, I too can be hard to deal with), I am so thankful for the life I have and the family God has given me.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. May your day be as wonderful as mine!


From My Boys (aka Jerrod)


Made by Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment