My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Healthy Summer Treat!

Ok, this is for all of the moms that may be reading (and anyone who would like to enjoy a healthy summer treat). As a mom I am always looking for ways to make sure that my little guys are eating healthy (most of the time). As moms, we all have to give in to the occasional extra piece of candy or something else our little ones like because it is easy. But, I have found a new way to help Maddox (and eventually Mason) eat a healthy summer treat! You will find yourself eating it too! I have started buying the yogurt in the tubes, Go-gurt or any of the other brands that you may find, and freezing them. Instead of messy yogurt this turns them into frozen yogurt pops that your kids will love and much healthier than your standard popsicle. You instantly have a healthy treat that is yummy to eat on a hot summer day. Not to mention how good they taste . . . Jerrod and I eat them too!

Hope you all enjoy! You can see that Maddox does!

No comments:

Post a Comment