My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Wonderful Husband!

I decided that we needed a playset for the backyard this summer and have been on the lookout for a deal. Maddox loves playing at the park and I wanted something that can grow with both boys. I finally found one that I liked and could halfway afford on Craigslist. Of course it was in Suwanee, but I made the guy a deal. Needless to say, it now had to be taken apart and hauled home. Well, my wonderful husband on his day off was up for the challenge . . . even in the rain we had this morning. It took 3 and a half hours! What a wonderful daddy!! Now my boys will have a wonderful playset in the backyard (once we get it cleaned up and put back together). As you can see below, it is a pile of wood right now. But, stay tuned for the finished product.

A huge thanks goes out to our good friend Dan too! He gave up his day to help Jerrod . . . God has blessed us with amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment