My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cookin' With Love

With Mason's arrival to our wonderful family, I at times question whether or not each kid is getting enough attention. I knew I would not be able to give Mason as much as I had Maddox as a newborn and at the same time would be splitting Maddox's time. This is a very hard thing as a parent. Last week I decided that I needed some fun time with Maddox. He has been such a great big brother so far and I wanted to give him my undivided attention. I decided we would make sugar cookies! His favorite! Oh what fun it was. Maddox not only got some attention, we had a blast and he really enjoyed helping. He mixed the batter, helped place them on the pan, iced them (and ate just as much icing himself), and then shook the sprinkles on for the finishing touch. What a blast it was (not to mention the sweet victory of eating the cookies at the end).


Mixing up the batter (and a little love)


Drop 'em one by one


The icing is great all by itself!


Decorating . . .


and the sprinkles! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment