My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Daddy is Burkina Bound!

So as many of you know, Jerrod left yesterday for Burkina Faso, Africa on a mission trip with our church, West Ridge. I am so happy for him and going to miss him SO much! He will return in 12 days, Friday, June 26th. But, I know that while he is gone he will be doing God's work and having an amazing experience! So, in the meantime, I will be hanging out with my boys!

During this time I was hoping to get many things done, including catching up on the blog entries. After a wonderful trip to my sister Anslie's house last weekend, I have much to talk about. I figured while Jerrod was gone would be a perfect time to catch up! I guess I did not think that through good enough before he left. He is now in Africa with my computer . . . with all my pictures saved to it! What a mess! Oh well. Guess everyone will have to wait another 2 weeks to see the wild and crazy fun times we had in NJ with all the sisters and kids together.

In the meantime, I will try to keep everything else updated. Thanks for all of your love and support. Please pray for Jerrod over the next 2 weeks. I know that God placed this trip on his heart last year and I am ecstatic that it all came together and he is fulfilling this calling. I love him so much!!

The pictures below are not great quality. I forgot to take my camera in the airport, so I had to use my phone! Oh well.


At the airport before Jerrod left.


Maddox didn't want to look . . . he was saying bye to Daddy.


Maddox rode the escalator with Ma before we left. He calls them moving stairs. (You can click on the picture to make it big so you can see them). They are about halfway down at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment