My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Say Cheese!

I cannot believe that I am sitting here writing about Maddox being almost 2 years old and Mason already 3 months old. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Jerrod and I were bringing Maddox home from the hospital. I blinked and Mason was here . . . now it is 3 months later!

So, as many of you know I am crazy about pictures of my boys. I don't want to miss a single thing and during the 1st year am determined to take pictures at birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year. So, Mason's 3 month pictures are upon us. I decided that now would be a great time to get Maddox's 2 year old pictures as well (he is almost there). So, yesterday me, the boys and my mom, Nana (and my crutch when trying to get 2 kids to smile and work with the photographer), headed to Portrait Innovations. What cute pictures they took. Of course they always take too many and I have a hard time narrowing it down and picking the ones I want. But, after much deliberation the task was complete.

Below are a few of my favorites. They took 70, so believe me when I say I have many more favorites! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I just love these little boys!!!


So sweet!


Little charmer!


Look at that smile!


Getting ready for our beach trip next month!

1 comment: