My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 New Additions to Our Family!

So, I decided that today would be a special trip to Wal-mart for me and the boys. Wal-mart is a store we frequent WAY too often. Maddox loves it because he gets a free cookie, Mason could care less and it gives mommy a good excuse to get out of the house. A few of the ladies at the bakery even know Maddox and Mason by name. Sad, I know!

A few times when we have gone I have taken Maddox by to look at the fish and he loves them. So, today he got to pick a few out. I decided we would go with goldfish because they are easy and would still be fun. We went with the medium sized instead of the little bitty ones so they would be more fun to look at. One of them is gold and one of them is white, gold and black . . . very pretty goldfish! There names are Goldy and Spot (simple I know). Maddox helped me and we put them in a bowl with a plant, shark decoration and green, blue and clear colored glass beads. They are cute and something new for Maddox to feed and look at. Maybe one day we will work our way up to a dog, haha!


Maddox is pointing to the fish and telling them to eat. He had just fed them.


Eat fish, eat!


There they are with the shark decoration.


The shark looks like he is going to eat them.


I had to put them up high on a table or else I was afraid we would end up with an empty bowl, haha!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! We love reading the blog and catching up on the boys! Hope we can all see each other soon! Love y'all!

    Shawn, Sarah, Lucas, and Anna Kate :-)

    ReplyDelete