My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Daddy Came Home!

Jerrod is home! Friday was an exciting day. It was the day that Jerrod came home from being in Africa for 12 days. That morning I told Maddox that we were going to the airport to pick up daddy and he was ecstatic! We spent the morning hanging out at Nana and PeePaw's house and after lunch it was off to the airport. But, before we left, Maddox and Mason had to change into their special t-shirts. Maddox and Mason helped me make special t-shirts for daddy that they could wear to the airport. On the front of the shirts was their hand print and it said "Welcome Home" and on the back was their footprint and it said "Missed You Daddy." So cute!







So, we arrived at the airport at 2:45pm, his plane laded at 2pm, and still ended up having to wait an hour because the customs line was long. Mason slept and Maddox was very well behaved. He sat in his stroller and ate teddy grahams until I got a text that said Jerrod was headed up the escalator . . . we were waiting at the top. I let Maddox out and got Mason out (he had just woke up). Maddox spotted daddy and ran right to him. The next thing I heard was Maddox saying "I missed you Daddy!" Priceless! So sweet! He just hung onto Jerrod and kept hugging and kissing him and saying "I missed you." We are all very glad to have daddy back home!


Maddox patiently waiting.


Mason knew what to do to pass the time!


Loving on daddy!

1 comment: