My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daddy Brought us Gifts!

I cannot believe all of the things Jerrod was able to fit in his luggage to bring home! He thought of everyone while he was in Africa. 90% of what was bought was for people other than himself. Of course he had to come with gifts for the wife and kids! It was all cool stuff.

Jerrod had made a shirt that in Africa they call a Booboo (may have misspelled). It reminds me of a scrub shirt, but in cool African fabric. In the same fabric he had a skirt made for me. We wore them to church on Sunday! He also brought me a gorgeous cross necklace and a jewelry box.

Maddox and Mason cleaned house! For now the gifts are more for Maddox, but he will have to share with little brother when he gets old enough to care. They got a really cool hand carved wooden chair, an African drum and a homemade sling shot!


Jerrod in his African shirt called a Booboo.


Me in my matching African skirt


The African Drum


The hand carved wooden chair with a giraffe on it.


Mason sitting in the chair.


Maddox sitting in the chair while playing the drum. After Jerrod showed him he now gets the drum and takes it to the chair himself and will hit it. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment