My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Since Jerrod was away on Father's Day, after nap time me and the boys went to my parents to spend the afternoon with my dad. Kara and her kids were there as well. We all went to the pool to swim. Maddox has always liked water and loved the pool and ocean last year, but I was anxious to see how he would act. Also, Mason loves baths, but I was not sure about the pool. Wow, what fun we had. Mason loved the water and just relaxed and hung out. Maddox became a little fish. He was hanging out in the water, jumping off the side and begging me to throw him in the air. I am sad I did not get them in the water sooner this summer. It has just been a crazy summer. I look forward to many more afternoons in the pool in the hot Georgia heat.


Me and my boys!


Mason is taking it all in!


"Here I come PeePaw!" says Maddox


Maddox loves his PeePaw


Maddox, PeePaw (Grandpa), Emma, Aaron, Mason and me


He is SO grown up!


If you look close or click on the picture to enlarge, you will see I have just thrown Maddox in the air. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment