My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maddox Is Back In School!

Maddox started 2 year old preschool today! He loves school so much. He went to the same preschool last year and was so excited to go back. He started the morning talking about Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Jennifer. When we got to school he smiled for a picture for me, grabbed his lunchbox, and headed into school. He was smiling from ear to ear. When we got to his class he gave Mrs. Lisa a big hug and headed into the room. I had to go in after him to get a good-bye hug. He was not looking back! My baby is growing up so fast! Here are a few pictures I snapped. Have fun Maddox!!!


Anxiously awaiting the day to start.


Cheese!


He carried his lunchbox in himself . . . so big!!


He gave Mrs. Lisa a big hug as he entered school.

No comments:

Post a Comment