My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 1/2 year Mason!

I cannot believe that Mason is already 6 months old! He went to the doctor yesterday and weighs 18 lbs, 4 oz (75%) and is 27 1/2 inches long (90%)! He is a big boy to say the least. He is such a happy boy and melts my heart every time he smiles at me. I am so very blessed to have both Mason and Maddox as my little gifts from God.

We took the kids last week to get pictures made. They were really Mason's 6 month pictures, but I had to dress Maddox up too so we could get an updated brother picture! I am SO glad I did. It turned out great! The red plaid shirt and blue jeans is the exact same outfit Maddox wore when he was 6 months old. I happened to find the same shirt in a 2T at a consignment sale and was able to dress Maddox in the same shirt. I love the way it looks. They are both so handsome! Here are a few of my favorites! Hope you enjoy as much as I do.


I just love how happy they both are. Such sweet brothers!


This one and the one below are adorable hanging side by side.



I have such happy boys!



Tummy time!



Mason looked so proud sitting in the chair. Everyone at the studio kept commenting on how much older he looked!

Here we are!



These two photos of the boys look incredible in black and white!



I love Mason's face in this picture.


Mason loved these blocks. He was trying to pick the little one up.


ADORABLE!!! Love the little hat!


Bath time . . . rubber ducky your the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment