My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tomahawk Choppin'!

This past Tuesday, August 25th, we went to another Braves game! We have so much fun as a family when we go to these games and Maddox loves it. Mason seems to enjoy it also and is always in a great mood. I think the fresh air and relaxing fun is good for all of us! We had a great time, had great seats, Maddox got a baseball and ran the bases again at Sky Field. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to go again before the season is over.


Maddox sitting on one of the statues before we entered the game.


Maddox and daddy waiting for the game to start. So cute!


Mason and I hanging out in the stands.


Even though he can't talk, I think Mason is telling us he enjoys baseball!


Maddox and I enjoying the game. I love when he comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I want to hold you!"


I was showing Maddox how to take a picture and with a little help, he took this one. Good job buddy!


The ball that the ball boy and the player are warming up with in this picture is the one Maddox ended up with.


We had been trying to get Maddox a ball all night and one of the sweet ushers finally helped us out. She got Jerrod and Maddox on the first row right behind the ball boy and after some patient waiting, here he is with his prize! He was so happy!


We went up to Sky Field for Maddox to run the bases again and Mason had just woke up. He is glued to the camera . . . so funny!


Maddox and Jerrod running the bases.


Go Maddox, Go! Look at his face! (Hint: If you click the photo it will make it bigger)


Both boys were still awake when we got home. Look how happy Mason still is. He cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I'm gonna have to get my little munchkin out there to run the bases! That is so cool that they do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not the actual field, but up on the top level where they have the Chick-fil-a cow and the coke bottle. They call it Sky Field and it is a lot of fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete