My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Picnic at the Park!

On Friday the 14th, we went to the park for a picnic and to feed the ducks. Maddox, Mason and I met up with Becky and Kyra for a fun filled morning! They both loved the play area, but I think the ducks were the hit of the morning. We also took bubbles. Maddox did great and was blowing the bubbles all by himself!


Maddox going down the twisty slide.


Maddox has mastered ladders! Aaaahhh!


Maddox and Kyra riding the see-saw.


Maddox and Kyra feeding the ducks . . . Maddox is a pro after vacation.


Look how they all devour the cheerios when they are thrown in.


Maddox blowing bubbles. He was doing so good!


. . . more bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment