My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Four Wheelin' Fun!

Twice last week, on the 16th and the 18th, Jerrod took Maddox four wheel riding. Maddox loved every minute of it and was so excited to go with daddy! They had a blast a stayed gone for a few hours. When Maddox got home he was beaming from ear to ear. They were able to have some great quality daddy and Maddox time. These are a few pictures that Jerrod sent me while they were on their little adventure.


Maddox looks so big! He is growing up fast.


I love this boy!


Look how muddy everything is. Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment