My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Never Want To Grow Up, Not Me!

Back on November 7th I took Maddox and Mason to see Peter Pan Jr. in Marietta at the Blackwell Theater. Nana came with us too! I had to go to a play or community arts of some sort for school and I thought Maddox might enjoy a play with kid actors and actresses. What I did not know is how much both Maddox and Mason would enjoy it! They were both on the edge of their seats and quiet the whole time. A small miracle for a 2 hour production with a small intermission in the middle. I am glad we went and will try to carve out some time to go again. We had a great time.


Nana and Mason hanging out while Maddox got his face painted.


Maddox showing off his "Thomas" train face painting. He loved it!


Mommy and Maddox


The cute little quaint theater.


There is Peter Pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment