My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Creek Walk!

Back on November 19th, Maddox wanted to walk down to the creek in the neighborhood. We all decided to take a walk because it was a beautiful afternoon. Mason and I stayed on the bank and Maddox and Jerrod went exploring. They started on one side of the road and ended up on the other side after going under the road in the big pipe. I can't wait for it to get warm again and I have 2 little men running around to go exploring with!


Jerrod and Maddox starting their adventure.


Here they are coming out of the pipe after walking under the road to the other side.


Jerrod and Maddox were picking up and throwing stones. Jerrod is trying to show Maddox how to skip a stone in this picture.


Mason and mommy hanging out watching Maddox and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment