My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disney on Ice!

About a month or so ago I called into a The Fish radio station for a contest and won Disney on Ice tickets! I was SOOO excited! You would have thought I was 2 years old. Unfortunately the show the tickets were for was Thursday, October 15th and I had class. So, it became a daddy date for Maddox. They invited Uncle Josh and Hudson and the 4 boys went. Maddox was so excited when I told him he got to go see Mickey Mouse! Of course Jerrod was reluctant to take pictures, but we got a few. I asked that he at least take one with him and Maddox . . . none of them include Jerrod . . . oh well. He was there too, I promise! Mason had a fun night too. He got Lolli all to himself! (Lolli is Laura Coffey . . . an adopted grandma).


Maddox, Hudson and Uncle Josh headed into Disney on Ice. I love Maddox's little backpack!


Maddox and Hudson standing outside the gear area inside and ready to find their seats!


Mickey Mouse . . . the man himself!


Maddox, intently watching the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment