My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daddy Time At The Georgia Game!

On Oct. 3rd the Dawgs played the LSU Tigers. It turned out to be a fun Maddox and Daddy day in Athens while Mason and I had a day here in Dallas. We had only 2 tickets and thought about all going and buying 2 more tickets when we got there. The more I thought about it, I needed to stay home and be productive and let Jerrod go with Maddox. They had a really fun day tailgating, watching the game and tailgating again. They would of had more fun if the outcome of the game was different, but quality time is that no matter what!


Maddox hanging out with Aubrey.


Cheese!


Maddox drinking out of a koozie . . . yes, it is sprite!


Maddox put on Jerrod's glasses, so silly! Look how into the game he is . . . love it!


Back at the house Mason was ready to watch the dawgs too! What a cutie-pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment