My life is blessed with the 2 most amazing little boys, Maddox and Mason, which have inspired this blog. I hope through the love and craziness of our family, I can give each person who reads this something to smile about! God Bless!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here we go . . .

So, I have decided to add blogging to my very busy mommy schedule! Through these posts I hope to give a little insight to my incredible world of being a mommy and wife. Life has been very busy since Mason's arrival on March 24th. It has taken some adjustments, but the Wall family is full of more love than ever before! Maddox is an awesome big brother and continues to amaze Jerrod and I each and every day.

We went and had pictures taken as a family and below are a few of my favorites. Enjoy and I will be back soon to let you have another peek into my wonderful and amazing life!





www.mhaleyphoto.com

2 comments:

  1. What a creative way to share your joy! I'm so proud for you and Jerrod. I agree you have been blessed and I appreciate you sharing those blessings with all of us! I can't wait to spend time with your little man again! Someday maybe I'll become familiar to M#2!

    Luv Ya'll
    Loli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna,
    I am so glad you are blogging. Your kids are adorable and I'm sure your stories will entertain and uplift all of us.
    Love ya!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete